If you have any questions about the status of your particular vehicle, please click the link below. The Honda Owners site recall listings are based on your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) so you get exact information for your specific vehicle. Every automobile has a unique 17-character Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) that contains information about that vehicle. You can find your 17-character VIN:
- At the base of your vehicle's windshield, on the driver's side
- On your vehicle's registration
- On your insurance statement or proof-of-insurance card
- On your financial services statement
- On new owner or customer satisfaction surveys sent by American Honda Motor Co.
Once you have located your VIN, please CLICK HERE TO CHECK YOUR VEHICLE STATUSIf you have an open recall on your vehicle, you can set up an online service appointment by CLICKING HERE.