2023 Honda Accord Highlights
The new 2023 Honda Accord is setting the standards for midsize sedans. Sleeker than ever before, this sedan not only looks impressive but is expanding its capabilities as well. With more options available for this model year, the team at Roush Honda is eager to bring this lineup to our Westerville area auto shoppers.
There is so much to look forward to with the new 2023 Honda Accord! Roush Honda wants to be sure you are aware of the highlights this model has to offer. The most notable features for this model year include:
- Sleek and sophisticated all-new exterior design
- 4th-generation two-motor hybrid system (Sport, EX-L, Sport-L, Touring) is more powerful, makes Accord more fun to drive
- Sporty, modern, spacious, and comfortable interior
- Standard 10.2-inch digital driver instrumentation display
- 12.3-inch color touchscreen for top trims with wireless Apple CarPlay® & Android Auto™ compatibility (Sport, EX-L, Sport-L, Touring)
- Standard 7-inch touchscreen with Apple CarPlay® & Android Auto™ compatibility (LX, EX)
- Honda’s first integration of Google built-in (Touring), including Google Assistant, Google Maps and Google Play capability with the latest apps and services
- New Over the Air (OTA) software updates to nearly all vehicle computer modules, enhancing functionality and capability
- Enhanced global Honda Architecture supports improvements in ride, handling and overall refinement
- Updated 1.5-liter Turbo engine (LX, EX) adds refinement and responsiveness while remaining fuel efficient
- Standard Honda Sensing® system, plus Low-Speed Braking Control, Traffic Sign Recognition system (TSR), and new Traffic Jam Assist (TJA)
- Next-gen front airbags designed to reduce traumatic brain and neck injuries
- New standard knee and rear passenger side-impact airbags
Contributing to the new design direction Honda is taking, the 2023 Honda Accord features new long clean body lines and an athletic silhouette. The front end makes a statement with an upright grille and blacked out LED headlights. The redesigned vehicle features a longer hood which contributes to its growth of 2.8 inches.
The interior also takes a step into the future with modern design choices including premium materials. The cabin offers first-class space with 40.8-inches rear seat leg room and 16.7 cubic feet of trunk space.
This sedan offers drivers pure excitement from behind the wheel with stiffer body supports and new front brace bars giving you improvements in ride, handling and overall refinement. The gas engine, 1.5-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder engine has been updated to provide smoother performance and reduced emissions.
Under the hood of hybrid models you will find a more powerful 4th-generation two-motor hybrid-electric system with a pair of electric motors that are now mounted side-by-side and an all-new 2.0-liter Atkinson cycle 4-cylinder engine. With this combination the vehicle turns out 204 horsepower and 247 lb.-ft. of torque.
Shop New Honda Accord in Westerville
The team at Roush Honda invites you to stop in and check out this exciting new model in person. We are conveniently located to serve the Westerville, Columbus, Pataskala, Granville, Reynoldsburg, Buckeye Lake, and Canal Winchester areas. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us online.