What’s New in the 2023 Honda CR-V?
The new 2023 Honda CR-V is hitting the roads with a strong exterior redesign. The vehicle has all new proportions with a wider stance and longer inside. The team at Roush Honda is eager to bring this model year to the lot for our Westerville, Columbus, Pataskala, Granville, Reynoldsburg, Buckeye Lake, and Canal Winchester area customers.
The 2023 Honda CR-V is available in four trim levels: EX, EX-L, Sport, and Sport Touring. These trim levels emphasize the impressive redesign of the vehicle’s exterior.
All New 2023 Honda CR-V Features
The all new 2023 Honda CR-V includes new technology, exterior, interior, and safety features. There are two available engine options for the 2023 Honda CR-V. The sport models are powered by a 2.0-liter Atkinson cycle 4-cylinder engine capable of 204 HP. The EX and EX-L trim levels feature an updated 1.5-liter turbo engine capable of 190 HP. The power under the hood of each of these models matches the sporty exterior.
A new Honda Sensing® suite elevates safety for drivers and passengers alike. The suite features a 90 degree field view and 120 degree radar. Driver Attention Monitors are now employed in the vehicle and alert the driver when they may not be attentive.
Highlighted new features include:
- Rugged and sophisticated exterior design
- All-new 4th-generation two-motor hybrid system (Sport, Sport Touring) is more powerful, makes CR-V more fun to drive and adds towing capability
- Distinctive bolder styling for hybrid-powered Sport and Sport Touring trims
- Sporty, modern, more spacious and comfortable interior
- Standard digital instrumentation
- 9-inch HD touchscreen with wireless Apple CarPlay® & Android Auto™ compatibility (EX-L and Sport Touring)
- Standard 7-inch touchscreen with Apple CarPlay® & Android Auto™ compatibility (EX and Sport)
- Enhanced global Honda Architecture
- Updated 1.5-liter Turbo engine (EX, EX-L)
- Retuned Real Time All-Wheel Drive with Intelligent Control™
- New Hill Descent Control
- New Snow driving mode
- Standard Honda Sensing® system with new wide-view camera and radar, plus new Traffic Jam Assist (TJA), Low-Speed Braking Control and Traffic Sign Recognition system (TSR)
- Next-gen front airbags
- New standard knee and rear passenger side-impact airbags
Find Your 2023 Honda CR-V in Westerville
If you are ready to get behind the wheel of the all new 2023 Honda CR-V, the team at Roush Honda is here to help! This model year features a strong exterior accompanied by powerful engine options and elevated with new features. For more information please feel free to contact us online. For auto shoppers in the Westerville, Columbus, Pataskala, Granville, Reynoldsburg, Buckeye Lake, and Canal Winchester areas who are ready to check out our full inventory we encourage you to stop by our dealership.